Really was energized and inspired by the workshop today. Special thanks to Cathy & Sophie for their enthusiastic collaboration and sharing of your blending teaching tools & techniques!
Along with academic discussion, let's also share book recommendations and reviews!
It was our pleasure Joan and thanks for taking care of my glasses! I am lost without them. I think we could use this forum for troubleshooting our learning and teaching ideas as well as developing our book reviews.
Hi Andrea
ReplyDeletegreat to be blogging with you all
Cathy
Hello to you all!
ReplyDeleteThis is very exciting! Looking forward to using this blog with you all
Andrea
Oh hurrah! How exciting is the fact we can blog!
ReplyDeleteWow wow I am link in too
ReplyDeleteVery honoured to be a part of the hen pen
ReplyDeleteCathy
xx
Really was energized and inspired by the workshop today. Special thanks to Cathy & Sophie for their enthusiastic collaboration and sharing of your blending teaching tools & techniques!
ReplyDeleteAlong with academic discussion, let's also share book recommendations and reviews!
It was our pleasure Joan and thanks for taking care of my glasses!
ReplyDeleteI am lost without them.
I think we could use this forum for troubleshooting our learning and teaching ideas as well as developing our book reviews.